Fall into October with our sweet treat! These simple to make Pumpkin Bars are complete with a delicious vanilla cream cheese frosting, containing your favorite Acrely Farms CBD or CBD Hemp Extract! This recipe was inspired by Sugar Apron‘s original Pumpkin Bars. Lastly, we added just enough extract to help take the edge off when starting your day or to take the place of your nightcap! One bar should yield a 12-18mg dose of CBD or CBG!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a 9×9 pan to create cake-like bars or a slightly larger pan for thinner bars. Spray with non-stick cooking oil.
- Whisk together your dry ingredients (first 7 listed) in a large mixing bowl
- Lightly blend or whisk the wet ingredients in a separate bowl until light and fluffy.
- Make a well in your dry ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour into the 9×9 pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- At 30 minutes, check with a toothpick to see if the bars are done. If your toothpick comes out clean, they’re done! If not, replace in the oven for up to 5 minutes.
- Wait to frost the bars until they are completely cooled.
Acrely Farms CBD Frosting
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tsp of any type of milk (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5mL of your favorite Acrely Farms CBD or CBG Hemp Extract
- Combine the cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer until smooth. You can do this by hand but it may take a while!
- While mixing at a low speed, add in the powdered sugar, stir, then add in the vanilla extract and Acrely Farms CBD or CBG Hemp Extract.
- Add in milk if needed to lighten the consistency
- Spread frosting across the bars and cut to size!
If you’re really in the Pumpkin Spice mood, pair this with our delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie!